Wednesday, September 10, 2014

TRENDING: Runway Beauty

I have been continuously bringing you my favorite looks of the day this week as Fashion Week has come in to full swing.  The beauty teams behind the scenes this year have really brought their A- game and absolutely killed the hair and makeup looks showcased on those long beings we call models.  Though I am known for giving MY opinion on all things beauty, I also wanted to share with you what has actually been trending on the runways.  I will continue to bring my look of the day, but keep checking back this week for the top trending beauty trends...straight from the runways....to my eyes....to your screens beautynistas.  

First up, BOLD EYELINER!!  This is something that has continuously come in and out over the years.  It is also something that doesn't tend to look amazing on everyone depending on eye shape.  But it was definitely seen all over Lincon Center this season.  Makeup artists were heavily lining the girl's eyes, top and bottom, outside and inside rims.  Check out a few images I grabbed below.... The top image was seen at the Dennis Basso show, where makeup artist Jamie Greenberg used AVON super shock gel liner to create this look.  The bottom image comes from the Nicholas K. show.  Makeup artist Lauren Anderson also used AVON super shock gel liner to achieve this more bold  version of the look.  It seems to me as if AVON may be trending on the runways too this season :)  What do you think??  Are you a bold eye liner lady??  Stay tuned for more trends coming soon!!


Dennis Basso

Nicholas K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...