Thursday, January 24, 2013

Platinum Prize: Blonde Craze For Spring 2013

Oh heyyy y'all!  Fancy seeing you here!  Happy Thursday to all of you lovely beautynistas.  Can you believe it's 2013??  I know, I am a little late, but I still just can not believe it.  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have been working back to back this whole month that it is just hitting me that January is already almost over!  Pheew where does the time go?! 

Anyway,  being that time is moving so quickly (though not quick enough with this cold weather) spring is right around the corner and I wanted to share with you a huge hair trend for the spring of 2013.  Platinum hair color!!  You heard me correctly, platinum blonde hair color is so chic this season.  Now don't get me wrong, it doesnt look good on everyone, so think it through before you follow through.  Maybe go to your local wig store and try on a few blonde wigs before taking this giant leap.  Now, if you are a blonde already, then this is not such a huge deal for you.. Try telling your stylist to switch up your toner to more of a cool shade and work your way to platinum in baby steps. 

I will not lie to you beautynistas, this trend does require maintenance and upkeep as this is a very bold hue and your grow in will be more noticeable much quicker.  But if you are up for a change and want something new and trendy, this will guarantee to turn heads! 

If any of you are bold enough to make this move be sure to post some before and afters in the comments below!  Until next time ladies and gents...

xoxo
Cas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...