Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Current Obsession: My Number One Summer Must Have

Good morning beautynistas, happy Wednesday to you all.  It is almost summer and with summer comes my absolute go to summer MUST have this year.  I have been so completely in to summer hats lately that I can't even stand it.  Straw hats, black hats, tan hats, hats with bows ....all of them, I want.  The more hats the better!  Gone are the days where hats were just for the beach or the derby, they are trending all over the place this season and truly look stunning on everyone.  This fabulous, simple accessory can dress up a causal jeans and tee shirt day, dress down a fancy sun dress day, or spice up a day at the pool.  All these fun things while also protecting our scalps from the wear and tear of the strong summer sun.  Check out some of my favorite styles below and join me in my current obsession.





Check out some familiar faces sporting the hats recently as well.  These starlets really knock this look out of the park.  Like I said, this can literally be worn by everyone!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...